MIPT – CONPASS TRAILER
CONPASS DV MIPT (Mobile Inspection Point-Trailer) trailer configuration was designed as a portable and flexible X-ray inspection system for outdoor events and sites. This trailer construction with a full-body scanner unit is supplied from autonomous generator, that makes it possible to deploy very quickly (within 10-15 minutes) the unit and arrange mass or selective personal inspection at any mass event.
CONPASS DV MIPT mobile whole-body imaging system helps to facilitate X-ray personnel screening aimed at mass events protection, special inspections, customs search for hidden or ingested drugs, bombs, explosives, fire guns, knives, blades, and other concealed and prohibited items. The CONPASS DV MIP full-body scanning machine operates practically in any weather conditions, under a wide range of ambient temperatures and humidity, under rain and snow.
Due to its splendid mobility and high throughput the CONPASS DV MIPT transmission x-ray human screening system can safeguard homeland security at any place, at any time and without the necessity for additional infrastructure.
- Best industry available image quality and detection capability DRUGUARD enabled
- Lowest x-ray dose to the inspected person
- Zero radiation leakage to operator’s compartment and outside the vehicle
- Operator controlled power doors with magnetic locks
- Area surveillance cameras on each side of the vehicle
- Control of inspection process with built-in high-resolution video cameras
- Inspected person database – Annual dose calculation and record keeping
- Truck and box build as per Customer’s specification
- Commercial driver license is not required
- FULL CONPASS DV SCANNER FUNCTIONALITY
- MOBILITY with any Half-Ton Pick up
- QUICK DEPLOYMENT
- HIGHEST RADIATION SAFETY INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE
- OPTIONAL DIESEL GENERATOR
- SURROUNDING AREA ILLUMINATION