FORENSIC BODY SCANNER
FOBOS (Forensic Body Scanner) is a stationary diagnostic digital radiology forensic system.
The system is designed to acquire whole-body digital X-Ray images of bone structures and soft tissues. The system allows to capture of both AP and lateral scans.
FOBOS is a task-oriented system designed to be used in morgues and forensic centers.
- Automatic acquisition of full-body overview images without moving or touching the body.
- Motorized drives
- Radiation protection cabin
- Oblique views – AP scan (0%) and Lateral scan (90%).
- Extremely High X-ray Image- resolution of the image is 2,5-line pairs per mm.
- High penetration capability bodies (up to 550 lbs).
- Low maintenance costs
- Auto acquisition full body images reduces time as much at 80%.
- Better resolution provides faster and more accurate exams.
- No more readjusting the body with multi-angle scan range
- Adani patented shutter design allows greater number of exposures, reduces services costs.
- ENTRY / EXIT ROLLERS OF VARIOUS LENGTH
- OPERATOR’S DESK
- SET OF TEST OBJECTS
- TWO MONITORS FUNCTIONALITY
- TOUCHSCREEN OPERATION
- UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY
- Additional Examining Tables
- X-Ray protective cabin