The BV 100100TB X-ray baggage security screening checkpoint system is a very convenient and effective solution for places where there is a need for control of heavy loads and parcels.
The inspection unit will be the optimal solution for customs facilities, airports, logistics companies, and parcel services or wherever security screening of heavy packages is required. It guarantees a small footprint, high throughput, and effectiveness of the screening process. The X-ray scanning machine was made for scanning of carry-ons, travel bags, handbags, suitcases or luggage bags allows identification of weapons, explosives (including plastic explosives), drugs, knives, blades, fire guns, bombs, toxic substances, flammable substances, ammunition, gems, primers and dangerous objects, which are safety hazard by identification of substances with effective atomic number.
- Tunnel Size: 39.8″x 39.8″
- Software is resistant to viruses and other interference. If a virus is identified, the system shutdowns.
- Quick 30-second start-up and shutdown
- User interface consists of self-intuitive tools to master the system control quickly and easily.
- Real-time self-diagnostics: Assemblies and components are systematically controlled allowing the system operational 24/7.
- Availability 7 and 3 colors pseudo coloring imaging; Select 3 color imaging (organics/inorganics/metals), or 7 color imaging, that enables material discrimination on an effective atomic number more precisely.
- High-density objects alarm- Automatic Identification of Suspicious (explosives, or weapons)
- Optimization of total contrast: a combination of edge enhancement and pinpoint enhancement algorithms
- Gamma-correction of images; Zooming in (up to 96x)
- Automatically saving X-ray images in the archive; Copying images on external storage media
- Cost-Effective Solution
- THE FAULT-TOLERANT CONFIGURATION OF THE SYSTEM
- Optimal Image Quality
- Real-Time Diagnostics
- Multilanguage Interface
- Quick system start-up (about 30 sec)
- ENTRY / EXIT ROLLERS OF VARIOUS LENGTH
- OPERATOR’S DESK
- SET OF TEST OBJECTS
- TWO MONITORS FUNCTIONALITY
- TOUCHSCREEN OPERATION
- UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY